Here is the Scholarship Criteria:
- Must submit the attached application by May 6, 2021.
- Must graduate high school in May/June 2021.
- Must be a dependent of an active duty Brazoria County peace officer.
- May attend accredited college or university of choice.
- Must show financial need.
- Must show academic aptitude for college level work.
- Must successfully complete a minimum of twelve (12) hours each semester in order to receive the full scholarship.
- Not restricted to specific field of study.
(L to R): John Dewey,100 Club of Brazoria County Chairman;
Haley Dietrich, Hayden Fisher, Tara Anderson, Jared Weaver
and H.L. "Buddy" Baker, Treasurer.
- Two (2) county-wide $2,000.00 Scholarships -- $1,000.00 to be funded at the beginning of each semester for two consecutive semesters. Funding must commence the first semester following graduation.
- Funding will be effected each semester upon presentation of recipient's current semester's registration/class schedule and college transcript reflecting a minimum GPA of 3.0. This information must be provided to the 100 Club of Brazoria County.
- Selection of the recipient will be determined by the Scholarship Committee of The 100 Club of Brazoria County.